ECU WORKER - Automotive Tuning

Full Version: NEW THEME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, All

A huge maintenance have recently been carried out on the forum today earlier for few hours. We are aiming to give you a better service and support to keep our community together. 

We have updated our theme to make our platform more informative and productive for all users. 

Note: More maintanance will be carried out in the future time during the quite hours of the forum. 

I will be expecting for you feedbacks about our new theme.

Regards
WEBMASTER
(03-24-2020, 06:07 PM)WEBMASTER Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, All

A huge maintenance have recently been carried out on the forum today earlier for few hours. We are aiming to give you a better service and support to keep our community together. 

We have updated our theme to make our platform more informative and productive for all users. 

Note: More maintanance will be carried out in the future time during the quite hours of the forum. 

I will be expecting for you feedbacks about our new theme.

Regards
WEBMASTER

Wooo, now let's test the quoting system.
-----------------
It works.
100% well designed theme, infact forum is standing out much better

THANK YOU WEBMASTER 4 all hard work and time you put in for us
See attached for a section to remove/change.
(03-26-2020, 11:12 AM)CogTune Wrote: [ -> ]See attached for a section to remove/change.

Thank you mate!.

Will sort that out when i get a chance  Big Grin
(03-26-2020, 11:12 AM)CogTune Wrote: [ -> ]See attached for a section to remove/change.

all fixed now ;Wink Thanks for noticing that mate