ECU WORKER - Automotive Tuning

Full Version: toughs about the Toyota 4 Runner TRD 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks, Im thinking in buying a brand new 0 Km Toyota 4 Runner TRD version. It would be nice to know your toughs about it. I have read a lot of good reviews, so Im pretty decided. Anyway Im still in time to change my decision. Thanks!
I would say they one the best of Toyota Smile
(08-26-2018, 01:06 PM)WEBMASTER Wrote: [ -> ]I would say they one the best of Toyota Smile

Thanks for your positive feedback webmaster. Its well known that it is one of the lasts oldschool construction off-roads with a mixture of modern technology. Thats what I like of it. Even if it still has the old 6 cylinder 4.0 engine with the 5 gear transmission. Very capable and reliable truck. I think Im gonna go for it.
(08-26-2018, 02:11 PM)Campiglio82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2018, 01:06 PM)WEBMASTER Wrote: [ -> ]I would say they one the best of Toyota Smile

Thanks for your positive feedback webmaster. Its well known that it is one of the lasts oldschool construction off-roads with a mixture of modern technology. Thats what I like of it. Even if it still has the old 6 cylinder 4.0 engine with the 5 gear transmission. Very capable and reliable truck. I think Im gonna go for it.

Old school is the best all the time :Smile